Wednesday, February 29, 2012

new years feedback:tigerlilycoke

hey jammers! here is my feedback about leap year!

the party: very creative and one of the best parties so far. best stores out of all the parties. funnest place to hang out with buddies!

the items: my favorite items ever! they are so cool and easy for anyone to wear. im so glad a few are available for non members. and its fair because they dont have to change colors!
the spirit: wow its amazing! i see almost evryone wearing their items everywhere! *not a good pic*

and finally... dramaa! this time of year there is minor dramaa with the jammers. usually there is moderate. it is on the lower side of the scale because everyone is happy.... but it is also the time for beggars. so watch out!

~TIGERLILYCOKE!!!!<3 i kinda like marshymellows! *kinda?*

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont like GingerPawz. She was very mean to me. Im reporting her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please stop it. i dont want to.. but i can report you as a blogger and i can report you on aj. AND i can ban you from this blog!

      Delete
    2. Maybe i was right all along... If people are hating on me so bad that they are posting mean comments? Maybe i should quit... If it would satisfy everyone... :<

      Delete
    3. And for the recored I remember you, you were the one that came up to me with some other girl and yelled at me for no reason... So yea.... Don't blame other people for what you did. Thanks to you, I nearly quit... :|

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete